NHPC Full Form

NHPC Full Form: What Does NHPC Stand For?

Dear Friends, do you want to know what is full form of NHPC is? If yes, then you are at the right place, because here you will not only get the all possible Full Form of NHPC but also get detailed information about NHPC. Not only this, you will also come to know what Does NHPC stand for?

NHPC Full Form

The term NHPC has many full forms, but out of which most relevant –

NHPC Full Form is – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation

NHPC is an Indian Hydropower generation company. With an authorised capital of Rs. 2000 million, NHPC was founded in the year 1975. Main objective of NHPC is to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydropower in all aspects. On 1 September 2009, NHPC is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. As a promoter of the company, the government of India and State Governments have 74.51% share and remaining 25.49% is public shareholding.

NHPC Metro Station Full Form

NHPC Metro Station Full Form is – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Station

NHPC is the Delhi Metro Station in India. This station is between Mewla Maharajpur and Sarai station on the line from 6. The station got this name from NHPC Limited-A which is a PSU whose head office is located near the station.

NHPC Limited Full Form

NHPC – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation

What Does NHPC Stand For?

NHPC stands for – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation

All Full Forms of NHPC

Now, below is the list of All Full Form of NHPC.

Sr. No.TermCategoryNHPC Full Forms
1NHPCUncategorizedNarmada Hydroelectric Power Corporation
2NHPCUncategorizedNational Heads-Up Poker Championship
3NHPCHealthNational Health Performance Committee
4NHPCUncategorizedNational Health Plan Collaborative
5NHPCMedicalNational Health Planning Council
6NHPCForumNational Health Policy Conference
7NHPCTechnologyNational Health Policy Conference
8NHPCUncategorizedNational Health Policy Council
9NHPCMassageNational Health Practitioners of Canada
10NHPCUncategorizedNational Health Profession Council
11NHPCPaperNational Historical Publications Commission
12NHPCGovernmentNational HIV Prevention Conference
13NHPCUncategorizedNational Home Performance
14NHPCUncategorizedNational Home Performance Coalition
15NHPCEnergyNational Home Performance Council
16NHPCUncategorizedNational Horse Protection Coalition
17NHPCUncategorizedNational Hospice and Palliative Care
18NHPCUncategorizedNational Hydro Power Company
19NHPCIndiaNational Hydro Power Corporation
20NHPCCompanies or OrganizationsNational Hydroelectric Power Corporation
21NHPCIndiaNational Hydro-electric Power Corporation
22NHPCLocal - CanadianNatural Health Practitioners of Canada
23NHPCMedicalNatural Holistic Pet Care
24NHPCCouncilNepal Health Professional Council
25NHPCUncategorizedNew Hanover Presbyterian Church
26NHPCUncategorizedNew Haven Pride Center
27NHPCUncategorizedNew Hope Power Company
28NHPCChurchNew Hope Presbyterian Church
29NHPCIndiaNissan High Performance Centre
30NHPCIndiaNissan High Performance Centres
31NHPCEnvironmental HealthNitrogen-doped Hierarchically Porous Carbon
34NHPCComputingNordic High Performance Computing
35NHPCEndocrine SystemNucleus Of The Hippocampal Commissure

Final Words:

So, friends, I hope you get what you want to know about NHPC. Do you want to know the full forms of the term other than NHPC? Then please ask by comments or email. Your valuable comments are always welcome.

Previous articleTFT Full Form
Next articleDTDC Full Form

Get in Touch


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related Full Form

Get in Touch


Latest Full Form

FAO Full Form

IUCN Full Form

SSLC Full Form

SCADA Full Form

GMT Full Form