IRDA Full Form: What Does IRDA Stand For?
Here you will not only get the all possible Full Form of IRDA but also get detailed information about IRDA. Not only this, you will also come to know what Does IRDA stand for?
IRDA Full Form
The term IRDA has many full forms, but out of which most relevant full form is-
IRDA Full Form is – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) is an authority or agency of the Indian Government.
IRDA protects the interests of policyholders, and IRDA control and develops the insurance business in India. The primary location of IRDA is in Hyderabad, and it was constituted by an Act of the Indian Parliament in 1999 as the IRDA Act by the Government of India. Monitoring and implementation of quality qualification and fair dealing of insurance companies in the Indian industry are taken care of by IRDA. Keeping in mind some requirements of the Indian insurance industry, the IRDA 2002 was amended. As…
- Protecting, regulating the interests of policyholders,
- Promote economic and financial reforms of policyholders,
- To ensure the corrective growth of the insurance industry,
- They are ensuring prompt settlement of genuine claims of policyholders and preventing misconduct in the claims settlement process.
Duties and Function of IRDA
- In the case of general insurance, those who assess the loss of the policyholder should be told the code of conduct.
- Promote proficiency in the operation of an insurance business;
- Promote and regulate professional organizations associated with insurance and reinsurance business;
- Regulation of margin of solvency that is, having sufficient money to pay the insurance claim amount;
- Settling disputes between insurers and mediators or insurance intermediaries
- Licensing and setting standards for insurance intermediaries
- Regulating and maintaining premium rates and non-life insurance cover conditions
- Ensuring insurance coverage in rural areas and for weaker sections of society
IRDA Full Form in Insurance
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
What Does IRDA Stand For?
IRDA stands for – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
All Full Forms of IRDA
Now, here is the complete Full-Form list of the term IRDA.
|Sr. No.||Term||Category||IRDA Full Form|
|1||IRDA||Development||Indian Regulatory Development Authority|
|2||IRDA||Associations||Indian Runner Duck Association|
|3||IRDA||Engineering||Indonesian Road Development Association|
|5||IRDA||Government||Informatics Research and Development Activity|
|6||IRDA||Associations||Infra Red Data Association|
|9||IRDA||Computing||Infrared Data Association|
|10||IRDA||Technology||Infrared Developers Association|
|11||IRDA||Military||Infrared Interface Committee|
|12||IRDA||Institute of Research and Development Administration||Innovative Research & Development Agency|
|13||IRDA||Educational||Institutional Research and Data Analysis|
|14||IRDA||Insurance||Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India|
|15||IRDA||Insurance Regulatory and Development Activity||Insurance Regulatory and Development Act|
|16||IRDA||Insurance||Insurance Regulatory and Development Activity|
|17||IRDA||Banking||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|18||IRDA||Insurance Regulatory and Development Agency||Insurance Regulatory Development Act|
|19||IRDA||Insurance||Insurance Regulatory Development Authority|
|20||IRDA||Normal Business||Interim Resource Development Agreement|
|21||IRDA||Uncategorized||Intermittent Rhythmic Delta Activity|
|22||IRDA||International Rally Drivers Association||International Rally Drivers' Association|
|23||IRDA||International||International Reborn Doll Artists|
|24||IRDA||Development||International Reconstruction and Development Association|
|25||IRDA||Development||International Regulatory Development Authority|
|26||IRDA||Development||Iskandar Local Development Authority|
|27||IRDA||Organizations||Research and Development Institute for the AgriEnvironment|
I hope you get what you want to know about IRDA. Do you want to know the full forms of the term other than IRDA? Then please ask by comments or email. Your valuable comments are always welcome.